Contact: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
These are only some ideas on how we can help your brand or organization.
Who are we?
My name is Eliana Tardio, I am the editor and owner of this page and its related social media platforms. I started my career as a blogger more than ten years ago inspired in the lives of my two children who happen to have Down syndrome. Along with my children, we create content that promotes inclusion and diversity. They are my models and inspiration, and therefore, the face of my brand. Their typical experiences living with special needs inspire hundreds of thousands around the world. Through our lives, we promote these important values hoping to make of the world a more inclusive place for everyone.
Blog and Social Media Platforms Reach:
We Love Our Clients!
We develop sponsored content and will help you promote your product, brand, or organization through an innovative, unique, and well-developed message. We have worked with tons of brands and organization over the years. These are some of them:
Interested Strengthening Your Inclusion and Diversity Image?
- We develop inclusive marketing strategies for private organizations and nonprofit agencies.
- Why be monolingual if you can be bilingual and attract twice the traffic to your website, and therefore, to your services. We don’t translate pages, we go further, as we create and develop culturally appropriate content.
- Looking for a bilingual educational material developer. Here we are!
- Diversity speaker, storyteller, and Latina mother of two children with special needs. That’s me!
- Diversity spokesperson for brands and organizations with a serious and honest focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Univision International – Latina Mom Takes Over Social Media for Inclusion 2017
- Top 8 Women of Commitment and Courage in SWFL – Hodges University 2017
- Top 8 Latino Bloggers for A Cause – NBC 2016
- Top 8 Latina Story Tellers by YouTube – We All Grow 2016
- Best Latina Advocate Through the Use of Social Media – Latism in an Initiative of the White House 2015
- Best Latina Health Blogger and Most Inspirational Latina Blogger – Latinos in Social Media 2013 & 2014
- Top Latina Moms Changing the World – Café Moms and Mamás Latinas 2012
- Top 100 Mom Bloggers in the US with Babble by Disney 2012
Experience as a Diversity and Inclusion International Speaker
- Keynote Speaker Disability & Inclusion Conference – Guadalajara, México 2017
- TechnoOutrech – Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability & Diversity Conference October, 2017
- Social Media for Parent Centers, Texas, August 2017
- USA Department of Education – Leadership Conference – Social Media Free and Low Cost Tools 2017
- Keynote Speaker – Inclusion For All – Santa Cruz, Bolivia November 2016
- KeyNote Speaker Latism 2015
- DC Down syndrome Convention 2015
- Santa Cruz / Bolivia “Normalizando la Discapacidad – Ventura Mall” 2015
- LA Disney – Top 10 Latina Influencers
- Florida Family Café Conference – Dreaming New Dreams When Your Child is Born with Special Needs
- Oklahoma Down Syndrome Association – Love Is not Related To An Extra Chromosome
- UCP United Cerebral Palsy Association – Social Media For Social Causes
- Angelman Syndrome Foundation – Raising Children with Special Needs with Faith
- Latism National Conference – Health Panel Raising Children with Special Needs
- Hispanicize 2012 – Blogging For A Cause
- Latism 2013 – Living with Special Needs
For more information, prices, and ideas contact me at email@example.com