Contact: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing and expanding our services.
- Are you truly representing diversity through social media? We can help you!
- We develop inclusive marketing strategies for private organizations and non-for-profit agencies.
- Why to be monolingual if you can be bilingual and attract twice the traffic to your website, and therefore, to your services. We don’t translate pages, we go further, as we create and develop culturally appropriate content.
- Looking for a bilingual educational material developer. Here we are!
- Diversity speaker, story teller and latina mother of two children with special needs. That’s me!
- Spokesperson for brands and organizations with a serious and honest focus on diversity and inclusion.
For the typical staff blog related:
I’m a speaker!
Diversity and inclusion international speaker.
- KeyNote Speaker Latism 2015
- DC Down syndrome Convention 2015
- Santa Cruz / Bolivia “Normalizando la Discapacidad – Ventura Mall”
- LA Disney – Top 10 Latina Influencers
- Florida Family Café Conference – Dreaming New Dreams When Your Child is Born with Special Needs
- Oklahoma Down Syndrome Association – Love Is not Related To An Extra Chromosome
- UCP United Cerebral Palsy Association – Social Media For Social Causes
- Angelman Syndrome Foundation – Raising Children with Special Needs with Faith
- Latism National Conference – Health Panel Raising Children with Special Needs
- Hispanicize 2012 – Blogging For A Cause
- Latism 2013 – Living with Special Needs
For more information, prices, and ideas: Contact me: email@example.com
2 Comments on this article. Feel free to join this conversation.
Leave A Response